Evicting a Problem Tenant in Ecuador

If someone is delinquent for three straight months in Ecuador you can go to a lawyer with the receipts of the payments you’ve received from the tenant and the rental contract and file a legal order of eviction “una demanda legal”.

From there the local authorities take care of the rest but you may have to stay on top of them so they move with a little “umph” in their step.

If you liked this you’d love my weekly Ecuador Insider’s newsletter where I reveal everything a savvy investor must know before they invest in Ecuador, sign up below (you can unsubscribe at any time):

First Name
* Email
* = Required Field

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *