When do you need to get an Ecuador Census “Censo” card?


You’ll need to get a Censo card if you stay longer than 3 months in Ecuador, on any type of visa… in fact, they won’t let you board your plane to leave Ecuador without it, as happened to a guest of mine this week at my B and B in Guayaquil.

Hasta pronto, Domenick…hey, if you liked this, you’ll love my weekly Foreign Investor’s newsletter for insider tips and opportunities in Ecuador…subscribe below(unsubscribe at any time):

First Name
* Email
* = Required Field