Where to stay in Baños?
Anywhere:in the centro What I mean by this is that literally the entire town of Baños is one big budget hotel, just walk around and pick one, any one is dine, most simple ones start around $10 per person.
What to do in Baños?
– Do the full day bike descent along the highway to Puyo. Amazing as the Amazon opens up before you little by little.
– Charter a rafting trip at one of the several local agencies. Starts around $30 per person.
– Soak at one of the many hit springs on the north edge of town.
– Get a message at the Spa Garden El Refugio.
– Climb the Tungurahua Volcano.
– Visit the look out point and see the volcano spewing lava (maybe) at night in the distance… amazing!
To read the rest of this article please sign up for my weekly, Ecuador Insider’s Newsletter below (You can unsubscribe at ANY time):
Journeyman Jack Ecuador
Proudly serving Ecuador Expats since 2008,
My Services, web links, contact info
tel. #'s - US, CAN & EC. are all below:
Cumbaya, Quito- ECUADOR S.A.
"May your strategy be as dark as night and as
swift as a boulder rolling down a mountain." ~ Sun Tzu
"I'd rather prep 10 years too early than 10 minutes too late."
Strategic Relocation Ecuador: http://JourneymanJack.com/
Ecuador Real Estate: http://EcuadorRealEstate.org
Call Toll free from U.S. & Canada:
Mnts: 770-828-7913, & Coast: 770-988-4492,
EC. Off: 02-380-4088,
Ec. Cel Claro: 098-828-8953,
WhatsApp, Zello, Telegram, Viber,
Signal, WIRE, Element, Sessions:
For Virtual Real Estate Tours, PreTrip Planning
Video Conference via Zoom, jitsi, "skype" user name:
Someone once said that Ecuador is a country that is:
•EASY to love-
•HARD to understand-
•Impossible to forget-
'All the Very Best on Your Endeavors in Ecuador-
View all posts by Journeyman Jack Ecuador