How to Start an Importing Business in Ecuador

First, you would need to get a “RUC” which is a local tax ID number and then get registered in Customs “las Aduanas” as an importer.

You can do both with one of the many agents with offices near the airport often in less than a month.

If you liked this you’d love my my weekly Ecuador Insider’s newsletter where I reveal everything a savvy investor must know before they invest in Ecuador, sign up below (you can unsubscribe at any time):

First Name
* Email
* = Required Field

Leave a Reply

Free 2017 Ecuador Property Price Guide

Don't overpay! Get 2017 Ecuador property price data based on over 500 transactions in this brief, informative report, Normally $64.95, today get it FREE! Fill in below to receive now:

Newest Ecuador Properties For Sale

Ecuador Expat Meet-ups and Events

Recommended Hotels in Ecuador