Q&A Categories

what kind of visa do i need to stay for 6 months?




I,m thinking of staying in Ec. for 3 to 6 months just to look for real estate and see if i like being there. What are the best options i have, for aquiring a work/stay visa? can I buy or apply for 1 in the USA? or do i just go there and extend the tourst status at the local immigration office?
Thank in advance for your answers. :)

Tags: , ,

In: Ecuador Living Asked By: [2 Grey Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »

Other Top Ecuador Sites

Quito Airport Hotel

Guayaquil Airport Hotel Domenick Buonamici

Star Points Scale

Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!

Grey Sta Levelr [1 - 25 Grey Star Level]
Green Star Level [26 - 50 Green Star Level]
Blue Star Level [51 - 500 Blue Star Level]
Orange Star Level [501 - 5000 Orange Star Level]
Red Star Level [5001 - 25000 Red Star Level]
Black Star Level [25001+ Black Star Level]