Q&A Categories

Visa Documents




We are applying for a pensioner visa. We have the documents apostilled in English. Where can we get these done in Spanish? Do we have to have both English and Spanish when we apply for the visa in Houston?

In: Ecuador Living Asked By: [2 Grey Star Level]
Answer #1

The consulate will probably be able to supply names for you. If not look on the internet for a document translating company or person…probably the easiest to get done that way. Hope that helps.


Answers Answered By: LarryP [848 Orange Star Level]
Answer #2

Just as an aside to this question…you mention applying for your visa in Houston as a pensioner. That you can not do in the USA…you need an attorneyfacilitator here to process and you may pick up your visa in the states…but the consulates to not process nor give visas…they have to be processed and approved here in Ecuador first. Hope that helps some and if I misunderstood your statement, my apologies.


Answers Answered By: LarryP [848 Orange Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »

Other Top Ecuador Sites

Quito Airport Hotel

Guayaquil Airport Hotel Domenick Buonamici

Star Points Scale

Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!

Grey Sta Levelr [1 - 25 Grey Star Level]
Green Star Level [26 - 50 Green Star Level]
Blue Star Level [51 - 500 Blue Star Level]
Orange Star Level [501 - 5000 Orange Star Level]
Red Star Level [5001 - 25000 Red Star Level]
Black Star Level [25001+ Black Star Level]