Q&A Categories

Professional Visa and Union Libre ??




I have a question about the Professional Visa.

My girlfriend has a Uni degree and I do not. We will be moving in October and would like to know if it is feasible to get a “Union Libre” and then make me a dependent on her Professional Visa?

Is this something that is easy to do ourselves or do you think a facilitator/lawyer would be required for something as tricky as this?

Also, I read that you need the 12X 6mo visa before you can get a professional visa. Would it be best to get the 12X in the states via mailing a consulate, or would it be easier/cheaper to just get it in Ecuador?

Thanks for your time!

In: Ecuador Living Asked By: [3 Grey Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »

Other Top Ecuador Sites

Quito Airport Hotel

Guayaquil Airport Hotel Domenick Buonamici

Star Points Scale

Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!

Grey Sta Levelr [1 - 25 Grey Star Level]
Green Star Level [26 - 50 Green Star Level]
Blue Star Level [51 - 500 Blue Star Level]
Orange Star Level [501 - 5000 Orange Star Level]
Red Star Level [5001 - 25000 Red Star Level]
Black Star Level [25001+ Black Star Level]