Q&A Categories

Caregiver does not have enough income to qualify for residence, what do I do?




I am planning to come in February, and will need to hit the ground running – as I do not have a lot of ‘stay and look around money). Can I rent an apartment, site unseen? Can I depend on apartment rentals not going sky high in a few years?

In: Ecuador Living Asked By: [9 Grey Star Level]
Answer #1

You can come to Ecuador using your passport and will be able to stay 90 days. If you want to stay longer you will need to apply for either a immigrant or non-immigrant visa. No one can say what rents will be in the next few years, but I don’t expect them to rise drastically. Depending on where you are planning to go, you can stay in a hostel (fairly inexpensive) until you find a rental. You should look at the following site to get some long term ideas related to visas: http://cancilleria.gob.ec/requirements-for-a-visa-application/?lang=en

Answers Answered By: JedEcuador [2 Grey Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »

Other Top Ecuador Sites

Quito Airport Hotel

Guayaquil Airport Hotel Domenick Buonamici

Star Points Scale

Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!

Grey Sta Levelr [1 - 25 Grey Star Level]
Green Star Level [26 - 50 Green Star Level]
Blue Star Level [51 - 500 Blue Star Level]
Orange Star Level [501 - 5000 Orange Star Level]
Red Star Level [5001 - 25000 Red Star Level]
Black Star Level [25001+ Black Star Level]